Well it was an exciting morning here. We are having some work done on the house which our stimulous check and part of our tax refund are paying for. Our friend from church has a construction business so we are paying him to do it and he has hired a 16 year old from our homeschool group to help him. They are replacing an eave on one side of the house, repairing some wood siding in the front, and taking out the door to nowhere (which was walled off on the inside before we bought the house) so it will just look like a wall. They are also sanding scraping, power washing, and painting the entire outside of the house. They got a ton of work done this morning and I'm excited to see the finished product which will take sometime. I picked a creamy white color for the base color of the house called snug cottage, and deep pine for the trim. Seeing these guys work is motivating me to do more to the outside of the house when they are done.
This morning I found out a lady who was in MOPS with me last year lost her 3 year old son over the weekend. I didn't really know her but I am so sad for her. Her dad was watching him and I'm not sure but I guess he climbed on some furniture and it fell over on him and crushed him. That has to be the worst thing to ever have to go through. I can't even imagine. I've been thinking about it all day. Please pray for the Munoz family.
Monday, May 19, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment