Monday, October 27, 2008

The church of Oprah

My friend Julie posted about this on her blog titled "Cause for Concern" I too believe this is a big cause for concern and I so I am reposting it here. So many people these days believe that doing good works and being a good person is all you need to do to get into heaven. The bible teaches us that the only way into heaven is through Jesus and your belief and faith in Him does matter. Below you will be directed to a video about Oprah and her influence over so many that is so misguided.

For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life. John 3:16

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JW4LLwkgmqA

1 comment:

Kindra said...

It's crazy that you have posted this, but a few months I sent out an email warning people about that "New Earth" book and how damaging it is. I did a lot of research on it and was SO saddened to see Oprah leading an online course regarding it and it's teachings. So many people follow her and look up to her, I hope people aren't brainwashed into thinking Oprah's way is the "true way". Thanks for posting this. ~ Kindra